Buying a new car is exciting, but it’s also a big expense.
We’re here to help.
Most of us are unable to walk into a dealership and pay cash for a new or used vehicle. That means
borrowing money to get the wheels you want.
Our vehicle loans might be able to keep your monthly payments affordable, cut your finance costs and get you rolling.
Before you get serious about a particular vehicle, you should fuel yourself with knowledge.
- Look for the best price. There are helpful websites that show you price ranges for affordable new or used vehicles.
- Manufacturer sites list current rebate offers for selected models.
- Some dealerships might even offer you a better deal than others.
- Make sure you are realistic about how much money you can use as a down payment and how much you’re going to need to borrow to finance the vehicle. You don’t want to spend more than you can afford.
- Check your free credit report that you are entitled to each year from the three main credit agencies.
A good credit score might help you get a lower interest rate. The official site to request a free credit reports is www.annualcreditreport.com.
As soon as you find the right car or truck and know how much you’ll need to borrow, be sure to let us know.
While dealerships will offer you financing, it’s important to know that they can add to the interest rate as a way to increase their profits. Our competitive rates might save you money and we’ll do our best to help get you approved for a loan quickly.
Once you know your options, you can choose the loan that’s right for you.
Be sure to talk to one of our loan experts if you have any questions, and let us help steer you to a loan that works best for you.