Why Enroll in Online Bill Pay
1. SIMPLIFY tracking your bills, and viewing your payment history.
2. SAVE on trips to the post office, stamps, and time.
3. SECURE protection against fraud with electronic payments.
4. CONFIDENCE that you haven’t missed a bill, and are on track toward better finance habits.
How to Enroll in Online Bill Pay
1. Log in to CityNET Online Banking
2. Click the "Transactions" tab from the menu on the left side of your home page and select the "Pay Bills" link
3. Choose the account you would like to pay bills from and click "Enroll in Bill Pay"
Paying Your Bills with Online Bill Pay
1. Click the “Transactions” tab from the menu on the left side of your home page and select “Pay Bills” link
2. Click “Advanced” dropdown button to the right of the search field and choose “Visit Bill Pay Site”.
3. Follow the prompts to add people or businesses you will be paying
• You must be a CityNET Online Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. Your cell phone or mobile device must be equipped to access an Internet browser. Additional charges may apply for Internet usage depending on your wireless carrier. Please consult your wireless provider/carrier for details on correlated rates and charges. All terms and conditions applicable to Online Banking will apply to Mobile Banking.
If you need more assistance, please contact customer service at 866-385-3444