Print and complete your New Customer Information Sheet. Bring it with you to any CNB branch to open your account today!
|Certificate of Deposit|
|Fixed Rate CD Term Non-Compounding Monthly||Minimum to Open Account||Minimum Daily Balance to Earn Interest||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield
|90 - 179 days||$500||$500||0.30%||0.30%|
|180 - 364 days||$500||$500||1.00%||1.00%|
|12 - 17 months||$500||$500||1.00%||1.00%|
|18 - 23 months||$500||$500||1.20%||1.20%|
|24 - 29 months||$500||$500||1.20%||1.20%|
|36 - 47 months||$500||$500||1.50%||1.50%|
|48 - 59 months||$500||$500||1.50%||1.50%|
|60 months and longer||$500||$500||1.75%||1.75%|
|Fixed Rate CD Term Compounding Monthly||Minimum to Open Account||Minimum Daily Balance to Earn Interest||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield
|Variable Rate IRA Compounding Annually||Minimum to Open Account||Minimum Daily Balance to Earn Interest||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield
General Rules on Interest Bearing Accounts:
Variable Rate Accounts: The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change daily without limitation, at our discretion.
Compounding & Crediting Interest: We compound & credit on an IRA annually on the maturity date. We compound & credit interest on a compounding Certificate of Deposit monthly back into the CD account. We do not compound interest on a non-compounding Certificate.
Balance for Interest: We use the daily balance method to calculate interest. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual of Interest on Non-Cash Deposits: Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day you deposit a non-cash item.
The APY assumes the interest paid to the account will not be withdrawn.
Certificates of Deposit and IRAs automatically renew upon maturity. Each renewal term will be the same as the original term, and will earn interest at the rate offered for that term at the time of the renewal. To prevent renewal, send written notice or visit us within the ten (10 ) calendar day grace period beginning the date of maturity.
A substantial penalty may be assessed on funds withdrawn prior to maturity on all Certificates of Deposit and IRAs.
Request further information from your Banker concerning the fees and terms applicable to the advertised account.
For current rate information, please call Customer Service at 866-385-3444 or your local branch location.
Certificates of Deposit (CD)
• Minimum to Open: $500.00
• Terms in days: 30 - 364 days
• Terms in months: 12 - 60 months generally, but longer terms available
• Interest Compounding Monthly for terms of 18 months, 24 months, 36 months, 48 months and 60 months
• Other interest payment options include transfer to another account with CNB or via ACH to another financial institution monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
An IRA may offer Customers tax advantages to set aside money for retirement. Advantages should be discussed with your Accountant or Tax Provider. City National Bank offers Traditional and Roth IRAs.
• Minimum to Open: $500.00
• 12 Month Variable Rate CD
• Unlimited deposits not to exceed allowable contribution
• No withdrawal penalties or fees imposed if individual is 59 ½ or older
• If under 59 ½, Partial Distribution Fee: $25.00
• If under 59 ½, Closing Distribution Fee: $50.00
• The Interest Rate and APY may change to the current 12 month IRA rate and yield on the first business day of any calendar quarter